top of page
21st July - the Quaives.jpg

WEEKEND RETREAT AT THE QUAIVES

FRIDAY 21ST JULY - SUNDAY 23RD JULY

*Last-min price reductions for last couple of spots in the final week, please dm if interested

Join Colly at the wonderful Quaives estate in rural Kent for an invigorating & fulfilling weekend of healthy food, movement & exploration.

Surrounded by glorious countryside & less than 2 hours from London, this 19-acre estate will be the perfect place to escape from everyday life & enjoy this exciting schedule:

🌟 4 yoga classes open to all levels 🌟

🌟 2-hour Intro to Tai Chi & Qi Gong Workshop led by Javier of Tao Movement🌟

🌟 Kayaking 🌟

🌟 Nourishing plant-based food by Chloe Jourdain (@CloJo15) 🌟

🌟 Wild swimming in the lake 🌟

🌟 Countryside walks 🌟

🌟 Explore the secret gardens, play tennis or simply enjoy some down time 🌟

FOOD 😋

All meals will be prepared by the food-obsessed cook and yoga teacher Chloe Jourdain. Chloe loves to cook with the seasons, and is constantly in awe of how food, community and yoga can nourish the mind, body and soul. 

As a yoga teacher herself, she also co-runs supper clubs, yoga & creative writing workshops as part of SEED.

Choose from 1 of 16 beds spread across 3 cottages and one dorm.

- Shared Scandinavian dorm - £550pp

- Adult bunkbed with shared kitchen & bathroom - £600pp

- Double bedroom with shared kitchen & bathroom - £650pp

- King en-suite with kitchen & lounge (2 people required) - £700pp

If you're local to the area, please scroll down to see options to join without staying too. 


Option to pay 30% now & the remaining 70% up to one month before. 

Reserve your space below & scroll to the bottom for a closer look at the itinerary & some useful information on what to expect & how to get there.

Retreats & Workshops: About
Retreats & Workshops: Pro Gallery

ACCOMMODATION

BUMBLE BEE COTTAGE

King bedroom with en-suite, kitchen & lounge.


TAKEN

Retreats & Workshops: About

SONGBIRD COTTAGE

Kingsize double or split into 2 singles with en suite, kitchen & lounge.

£700pp​

Pay 30% now & 70% up to one month before.

Retreats & Workshops: About

FUCHSIA COTTAGE

Double bedroom or split into 2 singles & 1 adult bunkbed room. Shared kitchen & bathroom.

Bedroom A - Double bedroom: £650pp

Bedroom B: Adult bunks: £600pp

Pay 30% now & 70% up to one month before.

Retreats & Workshops: About

DORM

8 beds in a Scandinavian style dormitory with 3 showers & 3 toilets.

£550pp

Pay 30% now & 70% up to one month before.

Retreats & Workshops: About

DAY RATES

If you're local to the area & would like to enjoy the retreat without staying please follow the link below to join us.

£250

Studio 2.jpg
Retreats & Workshops: About
Studio 2.jpg

FULL ITINERARY

The schedule may look a little something like this:

FRIDAY

5pm arrival ~ welcome vinyasa practice ~ dinner

SATURDAY

potential dip in the lake ~ ginger teas & pre-yoga snacks

Energising vinyasa

Nutritious brunch

Kayaking for those that want to join

Time to explore the beautiful grounds

Restorative yoga

Dinner

Breathwork & relaxation for sleep ~ log fires ~ stargazing

SUNDAY

potential dip in the lake ~ ginger teas & pre-yoga snacks

Energising vinyasa

Nutritious brunch

Countryside walk

2-hour Introduction to Tai Chi & Qigong

Lunch & farewell

HOW TO GET THERE:

The Quaives estate is under 2 hours from London:

THE QUAIVES, SEATON ROAD, WICKHAMBREAUX, KENT CT3 1RU

Trains run from Kings Cross to Canterbury West in just over 50 minutes. Taxis from there are a 10-min journey at £15 one way. 

I'm open to any setting up payment plans unique to you and I'll be contacting you all to see if we can liaise some lift sharing too if that helps. 

Please don't hesitate to contact with any questions at all.

Retreats & Workshops: About
bottom of page