top of page
  • Writer's picturemistercollieman

21st July - 23rd July UK Retreat

Join me at the wonderful Quaives estate in rural Kent for an invigorating & fulfilling weekend of healthy food, movement & exploration. ​ Surrounded by glorious countryside & less than 2 hours from London, this 19-acre estate will be the perfect place to escape from everyday life & enjoy this exciting schedule: ​ 🌟 4 yoga classes open to all levels 🌟 ​ 🌟 Healthy plant-based food 🌟 ​ 🌟 Wild swimming in the lake 🌟 ​ 🌟 2-hour Intro to Tai Chi & Qi Gong Workshop 🌟 ​ 🌟 Kayaking 🌟 ​ 🌟 Countryside walks 🌟 ​ 🌟 Explore the secret gardens, play tennis or simply enjoy some down time 🌟

Choose from 1 of 16 beds spread across 3 cottages and one dorm. ​ - Shared Scandinavian dorm - £550pp - Adult bunkbed with shared kitchen & bathroom - £600pp - Double bedroom with shared kitchen & bathroom - £650pp - King en-suite with kitchen & lounge (2 people required) - £700pp

Option to pay 30% now & the remaining 70% up to one month before. ​ Excitingly throughout February, there's an early bird 10% discount when using the code COLLIESRECHARGE ​ You can find all the right links to book over this page:

The schedule may look a little something like this:


5pm arrival ~ welcome vinyasa practice ~ dinner


potential dip in the lake ~ ginger teas & pre-yoga snacks

Energising vinyasa

Nutritious brunch

Kayaking for those that want to join

Time to explore the beautiful grounds

Restorative yoga


Breathwork & relaxation for sleep ~ log fires ~ stargazing


potential dip in the lake ~ ginger teas & pre-yoga snacks

Energising vinyasa

Nutritious brunch

Countryside walk

2-hour Introduction to Tai Chi & Qi Gong

Lunch & farewell

How to get there: ​ The Quaives estate is under 2 hours from London: ​ THE QUAIVES, SEATON ROAD, WICKHAMBREAUX, KENT CT3 1RU ​ Trains run from Kings Cross to Canterbury West in just over 50 minutes. Taxis from there are a 10-min journey at £15 one way. ​ I'm open to any setting up payment plans unique to you and I'll be contacting you all to see if we can liaise some lift sharing too if that helps. ​ Please don't hesitate to contact with any questions at all -

#UKRetreat #UKYogaRetreat #SummerYogaRetreat #Kent #KentYogaRetreat #SummerHolidays #SummerPlans #YogaRetreat #Movement #Kayaking #TaiChi #QiGong #Workshops #HealthyFood #PlantBasedFood #Breathwork #YogaTeacher #HolidayPlans #Weekend #WeekendReset #RechargeYourBatteries #TheQuaives #Canterbury

11 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page